Thursday, March 20, 2008

Week 9, Thing #20



If you've read any of the previous posts on this blog, you'll know that I took a trip to the incredible country of Peru last summer. I chose this video of the sunrise at Machu Picchu from YouTube. I've been a YouTube addict for a few months. I love to search concert clips from some of my favorite singers and musicians, or pieces of a stand-up routine of a favorite comic.
I have a number of saved clips of Rosemary Clooney on my playlist on YouTube. She was a great singer and I was lucky to have been able to see her live in concert a few times before she passed away in 2002.

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Wow! Thanks for the sneak preview. I'm headed to Peru in September to catch the sunrise. Is this your videoclip or did you find it online? When viewing it a second time, I noticed the music and all the tiny people climbing up or down the steps to the left.

bibliofan said...

I too love Rosemary Clooney, and very much envy your concert attendance! Now I have "Hey, Mambo" running through my head.