Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Week 5, Thing #12

My Rollyo searchbox follows:

Powered by Rollyo

We were asked to put in a topic that interested us, then place a searchbox on that topic on our blog. At least that's how I understood the directions! I completed a half-marathon in June and another one in October, and had so much fun and loved the challenge so much that I want to continue training through the winter months. So I created a Rollyo searchroll named "Running Tips" that you can access through this blog. I also created a Rollyo account and added some other searchrolls for topics of interest to me.

3 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Giuseppe,
How fun - a Rollyo run. I first searched "reading" and then "YMCA." Each day, I "run" on the YMCA treadmill at about 3.7 speed. Recently, I learned about the POWER of the "Angle of Incline" - not the wonderful book but the math of going the same speed (so I can read a good action novel) and burn double the calories by setting the incline level at 5 or 7 or higher. :)

Have a fun Thanksgiving Holiday.
Best wishes.
- JackieS
CSLA 2.0 Team project manager

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Welcome to "winter 2.0 fun" of School Library Learning 2.0. Enjoy the learning experience over the holidays.

Best wishes.
- Jackie Siminitus
CSLA 2.0 Team project manager

bibliofan said...

Glad you are going to finish the race. You are at the 13th mile of your marathon and with "Winter 2.0 Fun" the race is downhill all the way.